Tuesday, 20 January 2015

The bridesmaids dresses...

Hi everyone,

I honestly can't begin to say how touched I've been by all the lovely comments and attention me and the girls and, mainly, the dresses have received - it's really meant the world to me. So thank you.

In the middle of the bridesmaids dress project, I emailed the team at ByHand London and they were so lovely and helpful, I thought they might appreciate a photo of the finished articles. When they then asked me if they could put it out on their social media I was really nervous - I know I'm writing a blog and all, but I'm not massively into the whole self promotion stuff (I think its my Yorkshire-ness).

But when I remembered how many blogs I trawled looking for help and advice, and to see if any other nutters out there had done similar to make sure it was possible, I thought I should change my outlook. That, and the dress patterns they make are so amazing, and they all seem so lovely, they deserve to be able to show off the dresses!

I promise I'll write in depth posts about the whole process but I'm really swamped with work at the moment - give me a few days and check back, its so lovely to have you all here!

Thanks for looking,
L (and all my lovely bridesmaids) x

Photo by the amazing Andy Gaines

2 comments:

  1. Your bridesmaids looking amazing! I made mine 15 years ago - but only 2. I don't know if I could gave tackled 7!!!!
    Congratulations too!! 🎉🎈🎊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, both for your congratulations and the kind words on the dresses. Have you got photos of your bridesmaids dresses to share? I'd love to see them! x

      Delete